Are you passionate about exceptional customer service and fluent in English and Danish? We are looking for customer experience specialists to service customers in that region.
- Must be willing to relocate to South Africa
- Must be bilingual (verbal and written) in English and Danish
- Previous customer service experience advantageous
- Strong PC literacy
- Strong customer orientation
- Availability to work shifts (International Call Centre)
- Identify the needs of the end user
- Answer chats, calls and respond to social media queries & emails
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter and update customer information into system
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanour and portray the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency across channel responses and service levels.
- Follow company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience.
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service.
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management.
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond.